The Village of Hatch Administrative Offices are located at 133 N. Franklin Street in
Hatch, New Mexico. The Board of Trustees chambers are also located at the
The VOH Administrative Offices are responsible for providing reliable, safe and cost-effective
utility services to customers in Hatch and the surrounding areas. This office supports financial
and operational services for operating utilities (water, wastewater, and solid waste).
We are also payment center for Zia Natural Gas.
- New connections, disconnects, and meter relocates
- Line extension orders for water, wastewater and solid waste services
- Meter reading
- Utilities budgeting and reporting
- Utilities tariffs and rates
- Customer Service
- Billing and Collection for
- WATER: We produce approximately 8 million gallons of safe, clean drinking
water each year for homes and businesses in the Village of Hatch.
- WASTEWATER: We clean and treat approximately 60 million gallons of
wastewater annually that is discharged into the Rio Grande and used
downstream by other communities; and we reclaim 187,000 gallons of
wastewater daily that is cleaned and treated for use.
- Other than water applied to landscaping, every drop of water used in Hatch is
dependably cleaned and reclaimed or returned to the stream system
for additional uses.
- SOLID WASTE: Southwest Disposal provides reliable residential curbside
pickup and commercial solid waste service to residents and businesses
throughout Hatch and the surrounding areas. Our goal is to provide safe,
economical, environmentally sound, and aesthetic solid waste management.
- PAYMENT CENTER FOR ZIA NATURAL GAS: We accept the payments,
deposits, re-connection fees, and applications for new services, disconnection
requests, and customer information request forms are available.
- ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES: We provide financial, budgetary, rate and
regulation oversight, meter reading, field services, warehousing, dispatch, and
new installations to residents and businesses.
- CEMETERY: We provide Cemetery lots for sale, open and closure of lots and
basic upkeep of cemetery.
- COMMUNITY CENTER RENTAL
- AIRPORT FACILITIES RENTAL
- VENDOR PERMITS
- PLANNING & ZONING INFORMATION
- BUSINESS REGISTRATIONS
- NOTARY SERVICES
For more information, please feel free to contact our offices at (575) 267-5216.
Village of Hatch Administrative Offices
133 N. Franklin Street
Hatch, New Mexico